Friday, February 17, 2006

I'VE GOT TO BE ME: The more you try the less you are

"What is called self-actualization is not an attainable aim at all, for the simple reason that the more one would strive for it, the more he would miss it. In other words, self-actualization is possible only as a side effect of self-transcendence" (Victor Frankl). Or as Jesus said, 'He who saves his life will loose it, but whoever looses his life for my sake will find it.'

Helen and I will be in California for a little more than a week getting to know our newest grandson. We will also be enjoying the weather. The Lord Willing, I will be posting again by the 27th.

Grace & Peace;
Tom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were a smart guy but you don't even know the difference between loose and lose. Lose has to do with cost, loose is not tight. Get it right, fella. Paul's Ponderings is a much better read than than your meanderings!
--Hawkeye Gold