Saturday, January 07, 2006

Who is Tom Steele. . .?

Who is Tom Steele that you should listen to him? I'm not a man of great intellect, though of sufficient intellect to graduate from college with degrees in pastoral ministries and theology. I was also able to complete graduate studies in marriage and family therapy, receiving a Master of Arts degree. I started the marriage and family therapy program after my youngest daughter went to college and I was dealing with "empty-nest" syndrome.

My wife, the lovely and gracious, Helen, and I have raised a family of 2 sons and a daughter together, served in ministry together, and farmed together. Helen is currently teaching school in the "at risk" program. I operate the family grain and livestock farm, counsel and pastor. I think, through the educational and practical experiences I have had, that I might have some wisdom to share.

Blessings; Tom

No comments: