Monday, March 17, 2008

AFRAID? ALONE? FEELING BLUE? THIS IS FOR YOU

A good friend, and brother-in-Christ, sent me theses Scripture verses which I felt worthy to share with my "vast" reading audience.

You say, "It's impossible." God says, "All things are possible." Luke 18:27 & Philippians 4:13.

You say, "I'm too tired." God says, "I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28-30.

You say, "Nobody really loves me." God says, "I love you." John 3:16 & 3:34.

You say, "I can't go on." God says, "My grace is sufficient." II Corinthians 9:8, 12:9 & Psalms 91:15.

You say, "I can't figure things out." God says, "I will direct your steps." Proverbs 3:5-6.

You say, "It's not worth it." God says, "It will be worth it." Romans 8:28.

You say, "I can't forgive myself." God says, "I forgive you." Romans 8:1 & I John 1:9.

You say, I can't manage." God says, "I will supply all your needs." Philippians 4:19.

You say, "I'm afraid." God says, "I have not given you a spirit of fear." II Timothy 1:7.

You say, "I am worried and frustrated." God says, "Cast all your care on Me." I Peter 5:7.

You say, "I am not smart enough." God says, "I will give you wisdom." I Corinthians 1:30.

You say, "I feel all alone." God says, "I will never leave you or forsake you." Hebrews 13:5.

Make sure you read all these Scripture references. Make a copy of this and put it in your Bible.

Grace&Peace,
Tom

No comments: