Wednesday, September 17, 2014

SOW JOY

Those who sow in tears shall reap with shouts of joy (Psalms 126:5)

I scheduled a crew to do some renovation on my swine finishing building this September.  The month is rapidly going by and the crew had not come, so I decided to call the company that is doing the renovation and find out when they would be starting.

The name of the company is Sow Joy.  Of course, a sow is a mother pig and is pronounced sou as in sourer.  I typed Sow Joy into google for a search, and the name of the company did show up, but as well the Scripture reference Psalms 126:5 also showed up--interesting.

The English language is funny.  Sow, in Psalms 126:5 is pronounced "soe" with a long O.  Two words spelled the same, with different meanings and different pronunciations and show up in the same google search.

Anyways, Psalms 126:5 reminds us that even a life dedicated to the Lord is filled with heartache, but do not lose heart, there will be a harvest of JOY!

Oh, I have to say that the crew is here working even as I write this.

Our Father's Love,
Tom

No comments: