Sunday, March 02, 2014

TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL?

Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation? (Hebrews 1:14).

My mother will be celebrating her 94th birthday the 28th of this month.  One of my daily tasks is to stop and visit with her and make sure all is well with her.  One day during my visit she told me that a woman enters her apartment and goes into her bed room.  She waits for the woman to come back out, but she never does.  I told mom that sometimes we think we see movement out of the corner of our eyes and think it is a person, but it is not. Emphatically she said, "NO!"  "I see the door open and a woman comes in, but I never see her go out!"

I am not sure what to make of it.  It could well be just a hallucination, but there could be more to it than that. I have told mom to let me know when it happens again.  It has been over a week now and she has said nothing.  I am going to ask mom about it again and ask her to talk to the woman and find out what her name is and what she is doing.  I was thinking that maybe it is an angel sent to minister to my mother.  I will bring up-dates as this plays out.

Our Father's Blessings,
Tom

No comments: