Thursday, March 27, 2014

TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL UPDATE

If you remember the "Touched by an Angel" bullet of March 02, I said I would keep you all further updated on my mother's visitors that enter her apartment bedroom, but never leave.  I could just write them off to hallucinations, but I want to keep an open mind.  Mom saw one of these visitors yesterday, it was a male, the others being female.  She thought it was me so she didn't say anything.  I said, "Mom, if I enter your apartment I will say hello."  I asked her if she saw the man leave and she said, "no."

One would think if an elderly woman saw an unidentified person entering entering her apartment that she would be afraid.  My mother is not.  These visitors do not inspire fear, only curiosity.  I asked her again to ask the visitors to identify themselves.  I have my own theory and will share it at the appropriate time, but I will keep you updated.

Our Father's Blessings,
Tom

No comments: