Friday, July 22, 2011

WIFE IS GOOD

A wife of noble character who can find?  She is worth far more than rubies (Proverbs 31:10).

Helen and I finally returned home after delivering three of our grand children, Faith, Deacon and Parker home to their parents in California.  If was a long drive, but we enjoy driving, and it was even more fun for half the journey with the kids along too.  With Helen along, it was all very easy for me, as she did most of the work--and even some of the driving from the "back seat."

So when I saw the guy in Kearney, Nebraska with the T-shirt that was inscribed with "Wife is good," I could concur, Yes! wife is good!  Now I have always said, "Life is good and it is going to get gooder,"  but it could also be said, "Wife is good and she is getting gooder."

There are a million things to do to catch up, but I will be back to dreams and visions soon.

Our Father's Blessings,
Tom

No comments: