Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MEDIOCRITY

. . . are you not of the flesh, and behaving like ordinary men? (I Corinthians 3:3).

It has been a busy harvest season, and we in the upper Midwest have to get ready for winter.  Other responsibilities, as well, have left me with a huge writing block, so I apologize for writing with much less frequency than I should.  The way one breaks through a writing block is to write, so that is what I am doing.

This is a little desperate, but I saw this quote by Joseph Heller in the Jewish World Review this morning that made me laugh--and it is true.  I thought it to be worthy of sharing with you: Some men are born mediocre.  Some men achieve mediocrity.  And some men have mediocrity thrust upon them.  How has it come to you?

Our Father's Blessings,
Tom

No comments: